Tuesday, June 3, 2008

About Myself

My name is Maritza Torres-Bello I am fourteen years old, I was born in Ottawa on November 22,1993 . My backgrounds are Peru from my mothers side and El Salvador from my fathers side. I live with my mother Gloria, my father German, my sister Judy, and my cat kitty. My features are black and brown long hair, and dark brown eyes.


My plans for this summer are to go shopping and go to the movies with my friends, babysit my cousins from July 1- 15. On July 16 I will be travelling to Peru for my aunts wedding, so I'm really excited for that. I'll be back in Canada on August 16. On August 20 i will be going to Toronto and stay for one week to visit my cousins and go to Niagara falls and Wonderland. On the last two weeks of summer i will be going to Montreal and go see the malls and try new food. In the next five years I will be studying to become a dentist in Carlton University, and when i finish university I will open a dentist office with my uncle who is already a dentist. I will also be open a restaurant because I love to cook.

No comments: